Import format file
Importing FBX Files: The Crosswalk for FBX plug-in allows you to import, export, and merge back scene data using the FBX (*.fbx) file format.
- You will need to select Autodesk (*.fbx) as the file type.
- Use the file browser in order to locate the FBX file you wish to import.
- Now, Select the name of the FBX file.
- Click Ok.
- You need to set the appropriate import method from your Load Options area on the Import tab.
- Select the options that you think apply to your scene from the Import, Animation, and Advanced tabs.