In order to make the floor collection more versatile and to meet the market demand fully, Xilo1934 has introduced a lacquer finish.
Why should you choose a lacquer finish?
• lacquer is 100% water based
• thanks to its particular chemical composition wood can breathe
• it is harder and more resistant than normal lacquers
• it can be repaired
• after the application of the lacquer the boards have a perfectly smooth surface. They do not have the “orange peel touch” which is typical of many lacquerpre-finished products
• the resistance to the Taber test is doubled in comparison to a normal lacquering with solvent-based products.
• during the lacquering process the most modern nanotechnologies are used
• Improved protective coat. High scratch resistance.
thickness: 13 mm (3,8 mm nominal hardwood top layer)
widths: 100 / 120 / 150 / 175 / 200 mm
lengths: 80% between 1000 and 2500 mm - 20% < 1200 mm
finish: open pore
locking: tongue and groove (T&G)