The website https://www.syncronia.com/it of Syncronia Srl, the Data Controller, uses cookie and similar technologies to ensure the proper functioning of the website and improve the experience of using website and other related applications from the user. This document provides detailed information on how they are used by the Data Controller and how to manage them.
Cookies are short fragment of text that allow the web server to store information on the users’ device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, also many days later (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored through the browser (program used for browsing the internet), according to the user’s preferences. Information encoded in cookies may include personal data, such as an IP address, a username, a unique identifier or an email address and it may also include non-personal data such as language settings or information on the type of device a person is using to navigate within the website.
Similar technologies, such as, for instance, web beacons, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to collect information on user behavior and use of services. The same result can be achieved also using other "passive" tools, such as fingerprinting, which is the technique that allows to identify the device used by the user through the collection of all or some of the information related to the specific configuration of the device itself adopted by the interested party.
In the following parties of this document, we will refer to cookies and other similar technologies just using the general term "cookies".
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Strictly necessary 'technical' cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning, navigation and use of the site, ensuring the Data Controller to provide the service (including, for example, manage the login and / or the access to restricted functions of the site, allow the purchase, etc.). If the duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session, they are deleted when the browser is closed. Their deactivation compromises the use of services accessible by login, while the public part of the Data Controller’s site remains normally usable.
- Analysis and performance cookies. These are cookies used to collect and analyse traffic and use of the site. These cookies, even if they do not identify the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to log on at different times. They also permit to track the system and improve its performance and usability. These cookies can be deactivated without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) the user's preferences and improve their browsing experience. Profiling cookies allow the Data Controller to customize the provision of the service beyond what is strictly necessary for the purpose of providing the service, as well as to send targeted advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the web.
LEGAL BASIS: THE CONSENT
For the use of strictly necessary technical cookies, the data controller will be only required to provide specific notice, which may be included within the general one, including their use in a codified hypothesis of exemption from the obligation to obtain the consent of the data subject.
Cookies and other tracking tools used for different purposes than technical ones may, however, be used only after the acquisition of consent, however informed, by the user, based on the provisions of Article 122 of the Privacy Code, and respecting the requirements of recital 32 of the Regulation ("GDPR").
COOKIE USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The Data Controller’s website includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). These are third party cookies collected and managed anonymously to track and improve the performance of the site (analytical cookies).
Google Analytics uses "analytical cookies" to collect and analyze information on the behavior of users of the website. This information is processed so that the Data Controller's operators can understand the use of the websites and improve it according to the users' needs. Furthermore, the use of these cookies will be limited to producing aggregate statistics and the third party will not be able to identify the user.
For further information, please refer to the links below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the "opt-out" component provided by Google on his browser. For more details on disabling Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
The site allows YouTube to install technical cookie, as detailed in the table below.
For further information, please refer to the following page:
In detail, the table below shows all the technical and analytical cookies used by the Data Controller:
Used to register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
24 months (2 years)
Used to limit the frequency of requests to Google Analytics, limiting the collection of data on high-traffic sites. The main purpose of this cookie is to improve network performance.
Used to register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Unique detection for the site’s channel
Univocal identifier anonymized for the session (shinystat)
Used to detect information on the visits on the websites. (shinystat)
Used to detect the frequencies of the visits and of the returning users on the website (shinystat)
Used to collect anonymized information on the visits (shinystat)
Functional cookie utilized by Drupal for making the site responsive.
Temporary cookie used by Archimedia for browsing and using the website
Used to detect if the user has expressed consent for the marketing
Cookie che tiene traccia del consenso rilasciato dall’utente
Using tools provided by Google and ShinyStat, the Data Controller collects statistic information regarding the interactions of the users with the website, the number of registered users, the number of users that interact with the site, pages viewed, the downloads made, etc, saving informations in your browser’s local storage. This information allows us to perform site performance analyzes and optimize it.
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the closing of the browser or the execution of the logout command.
Other cookies "survive" after the browser is closed and are also available on further visits by the user. These cookies are called persistent and their duration is fixed by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases, an expiry date is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The Data Controller's website makes use of either session cookies or persistent cookies.
Please note that by browsing the pages of the Controller's website, you may interact with sites managed by third parties who may create or modify cookies.
COOKIE OR SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES MANAGEMENT
The user can decide to accept cookies or not, using the settings of their browser.
Attention: it is not allowed to disable all or part of the technical cookies "strictly necessary", in order not to compromise the use of site features dedicated to users.
Disabling technical cookies that are not strictly necessary and other tracking tools, for purposes other than technical ones, does not affect navigability in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow to define different settings for " owner " and " third party " cookies. For more details, please refer to the links below:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/HT201265
To erase the saved data in the browser’s local storage, the user could delete the timeline and the browsing data.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify this policy whenever necessary. Users are encouraged to check this page periodically in case they want to keep track of such changes.
[GB1]Non è necessario avere un banner che raccoglie i consensi degli utenti nel caso in cui si utilizzino solamente cookie tecnici e analitici con anonimizzazione dell’IP. Limitando i cookie di You Tube dovremmo ritrovarci in questo caso e poter eliminare questa riga.