3D MODELS OF ACCESSORIES, TUBS SHOWERS AND BATHROOM FURNITURE
On Syncronia you can download for free and include in your architectural project 3d bathroom models, especially of sanitary ware and washbasins, shower stalls and bathtubs and everything about 3d models of bathroom accessories.
To allow you to save time for the realization of a quality bathroom interior design project, we have selected only Made in Italy design brands, with complete catalogs, and the companies make available on Syncronia all the information useful to the designer.
For any further information you can directly contact the technical department of the manufacturing companies via contact form at the bottom of the product page. Free download of 3d models made in .BIM, CAD, Sketchup and RFA or IFC format for use in Autodesk Revit, to better design your bathroom environments.
The page is divided into bathroom furniture, bathroom accessories and baths and showers. It is therefore possible to download everything that is necessary and useful for the design of your bathroom: from the floor, to the shower cubicle, to the individual accessory.
Among the main 3D bathroom models downloadable in this section you will find:
- Washbasins: BIM and CAD files of washbasins are essential elements of bathroom design, the white washbasin remains the most classic option for modern, minimal or classic environments. However, there are also coloured versions such as matt black, light grey or brown. In the dedicated section you can download 3D models of freestanding, countertop or wall-hung washbasins.
- Sanitary ware: you will find all 3D and bim models of sanitary ware, from files for more classic style bathroom projects to the line for the more iconic bathroom project.
- Bathtubs: 3d models of built-in bathtubs or 3d models of freestanding bathtubs ideal for those who want to design a small bathroom space. The bathtub is the bathroom furniture dedicated to comfort and relaxation.
- Showers and shower complements: for indoor or outdoor use, showers and shower complements take on sculptural shapes, made of durable materials. The wide choice of models allows you to choose from more minimal and therefore less bulky models such as single showerheads or equipped columns up to full-fledged shower cubicles.
- Faucets: from 3d models of classic faucets to design files with modern faucets. These essential elements for a bathroom design are available in different finishes, such as: brushed finish tap files, suitable for those who prefer a metallic colour; matt finish tap files, or tap files in more colourful versions for a less conventional and more contemporary bathroom design.
The companies provide 3D bathroom models in both .dwg and .rfa or .ifc formats, for those designing with Revit and other BIM software. In addition, 3d models of the bathroom fixtures themselves are available for download. For those who use Revit as a 2D and 3D design software, importing a sanitaryware model into the project is quite simple and straightforward: click on Insert - load from library, choose the desired sanitaryware model or the one previously downloaded from the company's site, and then click on load family. After uploading the family, simply click on component - upload family and place the sanitary fitting on one of the walls of the previously drawn room. In addition to 3D models of baths, showers and sanitary ware, bathroom furniture and 3D files of mirrors and BIM models of bathroom accessories in general can be inserted and combined.
Once the design and functional aspects have been defined, we generally move on to the choice of materials to be applied to the surfaces and floor of the bathroom using both classical techniques and new eco-sustainable technologies.
Particular care must be taken at this stage, as not all materials are suitable for environments such as the bathroom. For example, parquet flooring is generally not recommended unless carefully treated with hydrophobic products. Ceramic tiles, stoneware, tiles or specially treated hydrophobic paints are recommended for shower and bath surfaces. In the dedicated section of Syncronia, you can download free 3D and non-3D textures, BIM and CAD material for bathroom wall coverings, bathroom floors, shower and bath wall coverings available in a variety of colours and materials.
The contemporary bathroom can also be thought of as a place of well-being, if you add matt finishes, square lines, small saunas (files available in the appropriate section) or whirlpool bath models to the standard sanitary fittings. Finally, to complete your bathroom project, on Syncronia you can find all the files of bathroom lighting products: from pendant lights that can be positioned in the centre of the room or at the sides of a mirror, to LED lights to recreate particular settings in combination with showers, bathtubs.