3D MODELS OF ACCESSORIES, TUBS SHOWERS AND BATHROOM FURNITURE
It is possible to download the 3d models of sanitary fittings, shower enclosures and bathtubs from Syncronia and add them to your architectural projects. Moreover, material libraries are available for the covering of wall surfaces and floors.
Only Made in Italy brands with complete catalogues and all information useful to create a quality interior design project.
Use the contact form to get free samples of the products available and to directly contact the technical office of the companies. 3D models in BIM, CAD, Sketchup and RFA or IFC to be used with revit, to best design environments.
The page is divided into bathroom furniture, bathroom accessories and tubs and showers. It is therefore possible to download everything needed and useful for the design of your bathroom: the floor, the shower enclosure, and single accessories. Among the main 3D bathroom models that you can download from this section you will find:
- Washbasins: BIM and CAD files of washbasins are essential bathroom furniture elements, the white washbasin is still the most classic option for modern, minimal or classic environments. However, there are also coloured versions such as matt black, light grey or brown. You can download freestanding, countertop or wall-hung washbasin models from our dedicated section.
- Sanitary ware: you will find all 3D and bim models of sanitary ware, from files for the most classic bathroom projects to the most iconic bathroom design line.
- Bathtubs: 3d models of built-in bathtubs or 3d models of freestanding bathtubs ideal for those looking to design a small bathroom space. The bathtub is the bathroom furniture dedicated to comfort and relaxation.
- Showers and shower accessories: for indoor or outdoor use, showers and shower accessories have sculptural shapes, made of durable materials. The wide range of models allows you to choose from more minimal and thus less bulky models such as single shower heads or equipped columns up to full-fledged shower enclosures.
- Faucets: from 3D models of classic faucets to design files with modern faucets. These essentials for a bathroom design are available in various finishes, such as: brushed finish faucet files, suitable for those who prefer a metallic colour; matt finish faucet files, or faucet files in more coloured versions for a less conventional and more contemporary bathroom design.
The companies provide 3d models in .dwg, .rfa or .ifc format for those who create projects using Revit and other BIM Software. Furthermore, all users can download 3d models of sanitary fittings.
For those using Revit as a 2D and 3D design software, importing a sanitary fitting model into the project is quite simple and straightforward: click on Insert - load from library, select the desired sanitary fitting model or the one previously downloaded from the company website, and then click on the family upload. After having uploaded the family, click on component - family upload and position the sanitary fitting on one of the walls of the previously designed room.
In addition to the 3d models of tubs, showers and sanitary fittings, bathroom furniture and 3D files of mirrors and BIM models of bathroom accessories in general are available.
Once the design and functional aspects have been defined, it is generally necessary to choose the materials to be applied to the bathroom surfaces and floor both classical techniques and new eco-sustainable technologies. In this phase it is essential to pay particular attention, since not all materials are suitable for environments such as bathrooms. For example, generally, the choice of parquet flooring is not recommended unless carefully treated with hydrophobic products. Ceramic tiles, stoneware, tiles or particularly treated hydrophobic paints are recommended for shower and bathtub surfaces. In the dedicated section of Syncronia, you can download free 3D and non-3D textures, BIM and CAD material for bathroom wall coverings, bathroom floors, shower and bath wall coverings available in a variety of colours and materials.
The contemporary bathroom can also be thought of as a place of well being, if, in addition to the standard sanitary equipment, matt finishes, square lines, small saunas (files available in the appropriate section) or whirlpool bath models are added. Finally, to complete your bathroom project, you can find all the bathroom lighting product files on Syncronia: from pendant lights that can be positioned in the middle of the room or at the sides of a mirror, to LED lights to create special lighting settings in combination with showers, bathtubs, tubs, etc.