3D Models and BIM Models of the best office furniture and complements
From this page Syncronia lets you download free 3D models for office furniture from the best brands specialising in the sector and include them in your architectural or design project.
To develop a quality office interior design project, you can use dedicated catalogues and data sheets.
Samples of office products are available free of charge and by using the contact form you can have direct contact with the technical department of the companies. 3D models made in BIM, CAD, Sketchup and IFC or RFA format for use in Revit, to design offices at their best.
The office design files are divided into the following categories: offices, executive offices, receptions offices, operational offices and office furniture. You can download 3D office files and models and all the necessary and useful material to design of your office or remote working station in your home. Among the main downloadable 3D models in this section you will find:
- 3D office templates: you can download both the classic components useful for designing your space and you can also download useful accessories to complete your project in the best possible way, such as: equipped partition walls, wall or floor hangers to be placed inside the office environment.
- 3D models Executive offices: you will find all the dedicated 3D and bim models with elegant, functional and minimalist lines for a classic or contemporary office style.
- 3D models Reception Offices: 3D models for all front office environments, the first place where customers are greeted and given information. You will be able to download functional and elegant BIM and 3D models with sophisticated material combinations. For a more contemporary reception you can use the bim models of reception desks including LED backlit panels in your design.
- 3D models Operational Offices: the design of spaces for furnishing an operational office is fundamental, all furniture must be adapted according to the activities that are carried out within the office. In this section you can download BIM and CAD files of modular, minimalist and modern furniture components. Combining design, durability and practicality. With the downloadable models, you will achieve a stylish and modern design ambience.
- 3D models Office furniture: you will find all the 3D models for designing the office environment in a classic or contemporary way such as bim files of desks, bim files of chairs and desks, bim files of armchairs, work tables, bookcases or cupboards.
The choice of materials to be applied to surfaces or furniture dedicated to the office is very important because of the look you want to give to each project and dedicated environment. For the office environment, materials such as wood, a natural material, are ideal for desks, work tables, cabinets or cupboards. Porcelain stoneware, on the other hand, is the ideal material to give a refined and modern touch to the surfaces of tables and desks. In the dedicated section of Syncronia you can download free 3D and non-3D textures, BIM and CAD materials useful for coverings within your office project, in a variety of colours and materials.
Finally, to complete your architectural office furnishing project, you may wish to create a relaxation area as a place for socialising, using the 3D BIM and CAD models of armchairs, chairs, and coffee tables available both in this section and in the more specific sections of Syncronia. Also on Syncronia you can find all the dedicated files of office lighting products, from pendant lights to table lamps, perfect for desks. For more contemporary lighting, 3d and bim models of spotlights for office lighting are available.