Bathroom furniture,Millennium 150 White Stone & Oak Vanity
Woodgrain And Smooth Stone – The Perfect Combination
Oak and stone are two of nature’s most durable, most attractive and versatile materials. Both have inherent qualities of resilience, heritage, and longevity, having been used for many applications for centuries. Both are able to be crafted into beautiful furniture.
This is very evident in the superb new range of bathroom cabinetry from Aquatica. Called Millennium, these fourteen cabinets take their inspiration from the inherent nature of oak and stone. The result - a modern yet classic selection of wall-hung cabinets that bring together all the hardwearing good looks of technologically advanced AquateX™ solid surface stone composite enhanced by the warmth and natural beauty of the wood.
The golden tones and unique oak grain are cleverly juxtaposed with the texture and feel of AquateX™ stone in your choice of four colors – pristine white, dramatic NeroX™ black or the urban chic of AquateX™ Concrete. Make your choice for your benchtop basin and in some cases, the matching front panel of the cabinets, and create your own singular and very striking style.
- Contemporary, one-of-a-kind storage cabinet made of solid oak and AquateX™
- Very hard-wearing, durable, longlife material
- A range of 14 cabinets in sizes from 35.5" to 70.75" (900 to 1800 mm) in length
- Can be made with and without drawers
- Constructed with and without internal recesses, used to hide the plumbing utilities
- Millennium-150/2 cabinet is shown on the images