Download 3d models and bim objects textile doors Made in Italy
The Made in Italy textile doors by Dooor are the ideal solution for creating a discreet and elegant room separation: a fully customizable design element, versatile and suitable for any architectural and interior project.
Dooor textile doors can be customized with various color options for guides and profiles, handles, and textile finishes. They are also perfect for recreating separations with organic and curved shapes. Moreover, both sides of the textile door can have different coverings: one side can blend with a contemporary and essential space, while the other side can integrate into a completely different environment in terms of style and character.
The textile door covering can be matte, glossy, or made with a decorative texture. You can download the 3D files for free and view the product catalog to explore all the color variations of Dooor textile doors.read more
On this page, you can download the 3D models and BIM files of the Made in Italy textile doors offered by the innovative Dooor brand. In addition to textile finish customizations, guides, profiles, and handles, there are different models of textile doors with various types of openings:
- Textile door with lateral opening: Suitable for small spaces and limited width.
- Textile door with bilateral opening: With a double passage, it allows the use of the entire space. Ideal for wardrobes, where it utilizes 100% of the capacity.
- Textile door with centered central opening: A dramatic central passage point that varies according to the need. The ideal textile door for very spacious environments.
- Textile door with off-centered central opening: Responds to specific opening requirements, tailored to the environment it is placed in.
- Textile door with multiple openings: Expands space usability, ensuring maximum versatility and functionality. It is a type of textile door to be considered complementary to the opening systems described above, customizable according to specific needs.
Download textile doors in formats such as dwg, .3ds, .fbx, .sketchup as 3D models, and free BIM files in rfa and ifc formats on this page. For further information about Dooor textile doors, feel free to contact the company directly through the form provided at the bottom of each product page: a qualified technician will contact you as soon as possible to provide all the necessary information and support for interior architectural design.