GHV ventilated facades consist of the following components:
• Thermal spacer in shaped polypropylene, to be positioned between the anchor bracket and the building wall.
• L-section anchor bracket, with longitudinal ridges, equipped with a spring created by bending the bracket itself.
• A4/A2 stainless steel anchor bolts, mechanical type or with chemical anchoring.
• Black painted T-section uprights; the surface of the core features longitudinal ridges for fixing anchor brackets.
• Aluminum or stainless steel rivets for fixing the uprights to the brackets.
• Black painted stainless steel plate, complete with clips which can be disassembled, individually painted in the same color as the tiles and gaskets.
• High density polyethylene is injected between the hooks to ensure the horizontal joint measures a constant 6mm.
• Painted stainless steel rivets, for fixing the plates to the uprights.
• 6 to 11mm thick porcelain tiles, usually with continuous vertical joint.