GHS ventilated facades consist of the following components:
• Thermal spacer in shaped polypropylene, to be positioned between the anchor bracket and the building wall.
• L-section anchor bracket, with longitudinal ridge, equipped with a spring created by bending the bracket itself.
• A4/A2 stainless steel anchor bolts, mechanical type or with chemical anchoring.
• Black painted T-section uprights; the surface of the core features longitudinal ridges for fixing anchor brackets.
• Aluminum or stainless steel rivets for fixing the uprights to the brackets.
• Painted C-section cross pieces.
• Painted aluminum or stainless steel rivets for fixing the cross pieces to the uprights.
• Concealed fixing accessories for tiles, complete with gasket, controlled expansion mechanical anchors and truncated-tapered holes on the tiles.
• 8 to 11mm thick porcelain tiles, with continuous vertical or brick bond joint.