GHL ventilated facades consist of the following components:
• Thermal spacer in shaped polypropylene, to be positioned between the anchor bracket and the building wall.
• L-section anchor bracket, with longitudinal ridge, equipped with a spring created by bending the bracket itself.
• Suitable fixing for anchoring to the support.
• Black painted T-section uprights, the surface of the core features longitudinal ridges for fixing anchor brackets (where necessary they may be substituted for tubular square profiles).
• Aluminum or stainless steel rivets for fixing the uprights to the brackets.
• Painted C-section cross pieces.
• Aluminum or stainless steel rivets, for fixing the cross pieces to the uprights.
• Silver anodized secondary support profile, previously fixed to the tile in a protected environment at the factory, with structural silicone and bottom joint.
• Safety accessory, mechanical fixing between tile and structure.
• Concealed accessory for fixing the tile to the primary frame.
• Preparation of the surfaces of structural joint supports, in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations (ETAG 002 and EN 13022).
• 6mm porcelain tile, with variable size and finish installed with continuous vertical joints or staggered vertical joints